1) Alucolux is developed from the optimum marine-grade aluminium, Alucolux is the perfect combination of temper and hardness. Architectural cladding applications require the correct combination of these properties to perform when exposed to wind loads and pressure. Alucolux provides a non-combustible cladding solution for compliance and safety with no complications. Deemed non-combustible and certified to EN 13501-1. Alucolux provides solutions for architects, designers, developers, builders and construction companies looking for a premium solid aluminium facade panel they can safely specify for commercial, educational, aged care and residential projects without compromising design.
Alucolux can offer embossed surfaces, 3-D shapes, perforations, textured finishes and more. The paint will not crack when folded, the product is fully recyclable and the colour consistency is remarkable. The guarantee on this high-quality product is standard 15 years.
Indurabond; Induracore G2 and Induraplate
2) Indurabond requires minimal maintenance and has an up to 15 year warranty when installed by a licensed installer. With a long track record of consistency, reliability and quality, in addition to our large stock levels, unlimited colour range and continual product development; Indurabond is well-equipped to meet the requirements for projects under 10m. The 4mm thick composite panel is comprised of a fire rated core, sandwiched between either two aluminium or other natural metal cover sheets. This results in an outstanding surface flatness and high workability, coupled with an excellent strength to weight ratio.
3) Induracore G2 appears exactly the same as traditional aluminium composite panel (ACP), however the advanced technology of the core is constructed from a complete aluminium stamped structure rather than from a combustible material. With no composite material present, Induracore G2 is renamed as a Aluminium Laminated Panel (ALP).
4) INDURAPLATE IS AN 100% NON-COMBUSTIBLE SOLID ALUMINIUM PANEL SOLUTION. Induraplate is a durable, high impact resistant, solid panel which can be curved and rolled. Induraplate features the same PVDF coating system as Paneltec’s Induracore G2; well proven for its superior quality, extensive colour range and integrity; unlike traditional 3mm powder-coated aluminium.
Alpolic fr and Alucobond Plus
We can assist you to select the most suitable product:
5) ALPOLIC®/fr is an aluminium composite panel with a fire-retardant core.
It is commonly used within the construction industry worldwide, specifically to clad domestic, commercial & high-rise building projects. ALPOLIC®/fr meets the NFPA 285 fire standard, while offering the most extensive panel & paint warranty within its class.
6) ALUCOBOND PLUS consists of two aluminium cover sheets and mineral-filled core. The unsurpassed finish and flatness of ALUCOBOND® PLUS, its dynamic range of colours, formability and weather resistance allows for complete freedom and creativity for design. It has been developed as a rigid and, at the same time, flexible fascia material for architecture. ALUCOBOND® plus has been developed exclusively for the more stringent requirements of the fire prevention regulations in architectural products. Thanks to its mineral-filled core ALUCOBOND® plus meets the stricter requirements of the fire-classifications.